Your custom stretch tent
With unlimited variations of sizes and shapes possible, we customise your tent to fit almost any space and terrain.
Our Bedouin tents are infinitely flexible and capable of being set up differently every time by merely changing the height and positioning of the tent poles and fixtures. They are available in a standard range of colours with the option of personal branding. The maximum size of a one-piece tent is 600 square metres; bigger installations can be setup by simply joining tents. All our fabrics and accessories have been tested and comply with international safety standards and certifications.
Get an idea of what's possible here:
Be it on the beach, on a rooftop, in your backyard or as an awning stretched over your veranda or patio – extend your property by increasing your outside covered areas.
Tentickle’s trade-marked aluminium wall attachment feature provides an elegant solution to completely water-proof your space. Our minimally invasive installations take not longer than 48 hours to avoid disrupting your daily business much.
Your unique design with a turnaround time of 6 - 8 weeks from concept to creation.
1. Your inquiry: Tell us more about your inTENTions: size, location, terrain, purpose - so we can provide a preliminary proposal
2. Site visit: We come to survey your property and share ideas to design your bespoke stretch tent solution.
3. Quotation: Shortly after our meeting, we send a detailed proposal including transport and installation.
4. Technical drawing & design: After receiving your positive feedback, we create a technical drawing and a scaled 3D model to help visualize the shape and flow of your tent.
5. Manufacturing: Once you confirmed our proposal with the deposit, your tent goes into production.
6. Delivery: Your tent will be flown in from Cape Town, cleared in Zanzibar and delivered to your property anywhere in Tanzania.
7. Installation: Our rigging team comes to professionally install your semi permanent stretch tent solution and advise you on maintenance & care.
Tentickle’s detachable sidewalls protect from wind and weather without obstructing the view.
Add customised side walls in a combination of Tentickle stretch fabric, rubber-coated mosquito netting and/or clear PVC. Prepare your semi permanent
installation for every season. High-grade, rubber coated mosquito netting allows ventilation while breaking strong wind. Especially in the tropics, this solution has become very popular. Clear PVC walls allow air-conditioning or heating inside the tent. Each panel only takes a few minutes to attach or remove - flexibility is key!
Freestanding Bedouin Tents
If you are looking for a quality stretch fabric Bedouin tent that is to be used in an on-going manner in different locations or as an event rental product, purchasing your tent from Tentickle is the most efficient and cost-effective way of doing business.
We have made it even easier for you to choose a tent by designing tent kits of popular tent sizes. The tent kits give you an idea of the applicability and the cost of common tent sizes. Contact us for an individual proposal!